Skip to main content

The bathroom is another potentially dangerous room, if one is not careful. You can run the risk to slide on the floor because the water made it slimy, or to be electrocuted using electrical apparatus while touching water. But you can also run the risk of fire: very often, space heaters are used in the bathroom to quickly warm the room or dry up wet towels and clothes. Apart from the above mentioned electrocution danger, letting clothes to dry over a heater might overload the electrical resistance of the heater itself and overheat the cloth, causing short circuits and fires.